Susan Schlittler, Managing Broker / Owner
Susan Schlittler has been a leader in Intown Atlanta for almost 40 years. A true Atlanta local, she is a graduate of Grady High School and Georgia State University. She was first licensed to sell real estate in 1974, and after living in various Intown neighborhoods, she moved to Johnson Estates in 1987.
A top producer soon after beginning her career, Susan became the Owner of Fourteen West, REALTORS® from 1984 until late 1995. In addition to being a market leader in Atlanta home sales, Susan has also been heavily involved in development, conversion and renovation work on historic properties throughoutAtlanta and Macon, Georgia; this includes winning State Awards in 2004 for Historic Restorations completed in Macon.
Susan enjoys the historic nature of Intown Atlanta, educating her clients in the nuances of each neighborhood. Currently, she is active with Inman Park United Methodist Church, St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, MLPA, and is the founder of the MLPA Monumental Ball.
Professional Accolades and Affiliations
- Georgia Licensed Associate Broker
- G.R.I. (Graduate REALTORS® Institute)
- Board of Directors: 1991 – 1992
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® Past President
- Recipient: Phoenix Award, Integrity Award
- Million Dollar Club – Lifetime Member
- Vice-President 1997 – 2000: Atlanta Preservation Center
- Vice-President 1990 – 1992: Resurgens Atlanta
- Atlanta Board of REALTORS, Active Member
- Georgia Association of REALTORS, Active Member
- National Association of REALTORS, Active Member